Currently seeking a full time Staff Accountant that will apply
principles of accounting to analyze financial information and
prepare financial reports as necessary. Prepare journal entries and
account reconciliations, maintain the general ledger and fixed
asset records and other reports and projects as necessary.
Successful candidate will:
* Prepare journal entries
* Support the company cash and treasury activities
* Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
* Review general ledger variance accounts and provide variance
* Responsible for general ledger and general ledger account
* Maintain prepaid balance sheet accounts
* Maintain fixed asset/depreciation records
* Assist with maintaining cost accounting records including
material, labor, outside processing and burden standards.
* Assist in supporting internal and external audits as required
* Assist accounting staff as necessary
Accounting degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or
Three to five years related accounting experience
* Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an
energetic, fast-paced, creative environment.
* Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively
independently and in a team environment.
* Able to meet or exceed set deadlines.
* Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable; proactive in
* Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency,
focus and discipline.
* Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal,
presentation and interpersonal).
* Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a 'get things
* Demonstrated experience and proficiency in applying accounting
* Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be
able to communicate effectively with management and others
* Must have the ability to work well with people and maintain a
high degree of confidentiality
* Flexible, organized, detail-oriented and able to work under time
constraints and deadlines
* Strong knowledge of accrual accounting and good MS Excel
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected