Company: Interior Logic Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Overview For Warehouse Technician
The primary responsibility of the Warehouse Technician is to
receive, store, and distribute materials within a warehouse type
environment completing repair work as identified.
40hrs scheduled weekly
Over time may occur
401k with company match
Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation, Sick, Volunteer day, Floating
Holiday, Jury Duty & Bereavement.
and much more!
Responsibilities For Warehouse Technician
- Complete repairs and maintenance as needs identified
- Receive and unload deliveries from suppliers
- Pick up flooring materials from suppliers in the Sacramento
- Daily load-out of independent contractors
- Receive, store, and distribute flooring materials and cabinets
throughout the warehouse
- Input inventory counts into our RFMS database system
- Complete inventory counts daily
- Ensure that company vehicles used are well maintained and kept
- All other job duties as assigned
Qualifications For Warehouse Technician
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior warehouse experience with forklift
- Bilingual experience preferred, but not required
- Must have a thorough knowledge of all available products used
by the Company as it relates to product installation
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional
working relationships with builders, vendors, subordinates and
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and
supervisors in a professional and courteous manner
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem
areas, conflicts, and issues
- Displays willingness to make decisions
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains
reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in
decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Strong organizational skills to insure adequate tracking
systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information
associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management,
spreadsheet and word process software and order processing
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Able to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to manipulate
objects or controls, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl,
talk and hear.
- Drive company vehicle and forklift for long periods of
- Able to work extended hours if needed.
- Able to work in wet conditions.
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds. Able to move solid surface pieces
in manufacturing environment.
- **Job descriptions are not meant to imply that the duties
stated are the only ones to be performed by the incumbent.
Employees will be required to follow any other job-related
instructions and perform any other job-related duties
Keywords: Interior Logic Group, Inc., Manteca , Warehouse Technician*, Engineering , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!