Business Relationship Manager/ Project Manager - Finance & Accounting
Company: Delicato Family Wines
Posted on: November 15, 2022
The Business Relationship Manager (BRM) acts on own initiative as
the connection between the business units and the IS department to
provide the most effective solutions for information and business
process needs that align with the overall corporate strategies.
This includes establishing business objectives and system
alignment, maintaining strategies and providing road maps for each
business process and capability.
- Communicates regularly with represented business units and IS
- Manages projects per the Dynamic System Development Methodology
(DSDM) including project milestones, schedules, issues and
- Evaluates and recommends process improvements and effective
- Coordinates with VP's, Directors, Managers, BPO's and SME's to
help ensure that the user community effectively utiltizes
- Manages deliverables with Run team during systems development
- Establishes and adheres to standards for procedures and
- Oversees system configurations of respective systems.
- Furthers professional capabilities via publications, industry
seminars and networking with other professionals.
- Transfers knowledge to Run team for completed projects so that
they can provide day-to-day support.
- Provides second level operational support for Run
- Serves as liaison for vendors and consultants when their
assistance is required.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and provides conflict and issue
resolutions in respective business units and associated information
- Supports business driven non-project based department and
*Other duties may be assigned
Education and Experience
BA in Information Technology or equivalent professional experience.
Minimum of 5 years project management and information systems
related experience with specialization in one or more of these
areas: Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Sales,
Marketing and Wine Production. Experience in a winery or other
consumer packaged goods environment is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Leadership, communication, analytical, problem-solving and
organizational skills. Ability to assess and document benefits to
be derived from information solutions. System application knowledge
to support the respective business units.
Certificates and Licenses
PMP or CAPM certification is a plus.
- Acts in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High
Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in
- Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others;
receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concerns in a
- Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety
concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established
safety standards and training
- Follows all Company policies and procedures Improvement, and
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of
the position at any time.
Delicato Family Wines offers its employees a generous and
comprehensive benefits package.The core health insurance components
include medical, dental and vision, where Delicato covers nearly
the entire cost for employees and a large percentage for
dependents.Additional health benefits include life, disability and
flexible spending accounts.Other benefits include 401(k) with
generous company match, discretionary profit sharing, paid time off
(PTO), paid holidays, wine & merchandise discounts, tuition
reimbursement, gym discounts & many more.
Delicato Family Wines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Delicato Family Wines, Manteca , Business Relationship Manager/ Project Manager - Finance & Accounting, Executive , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!