Human Resource Manager
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: November 17, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:The Human Resources Manager supervises the HR
function within the store to include staffing, fair compensation
practices, training, retention, associate relations,
communications, and legal compliance.This role oversees coaching
and counseling and all terminations.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Meets or exceeds all financial plans as set by the Company
- Executes all HR related policies, practices, and direction from
- Provides leadership and support for Store Management team
- Assists with development and implementation of HR programs to
source, recruit, hire, develop and train Management associates to
fill vacancies and to provide candidates for the future growth of
- Assists Management to staff the Store with "service" oriented
associates; participates in interviewing and selection, coordinates
training, prepares / approves performance appraisals, recommends
merit / promotional increases, prepares weekly work schedules,
coaches and motivates associates to promote positive customer
relations and a productive team-oriented work environment
- Meets all retention goals set by the Company.
- Maintains open door policy in the store.
- Administers all recognition programs.
- Supervises the Focus Group program and follows up on all
- Establishes a store level communication program to include
Newsletter, handouts, meetings, check stuffers, etc.
- Resolves associate issues
- Facilitates training for all levels in the store. Ensures
compliance with S.T.A.R. program.
- Carries out Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
Company's policies and applicable laws, including interviewing,
hiring & training, planning, assigning and directing work;
measuring and evaluating performance; rewarding and disciplining
associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years in Human Resources preferably
in Retail; with some Supervisory experienceKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
commissions, and percentages
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret a variety of other financial, legal, and
- Ability to read and analyze certain reports. Ability to write
reports and business correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from Managers, associates, customers, and the general
- Ability to conduct meetings and presentations to groups
- Proficiency with PC-based word processing, spreadsheets,
data-based management and electronic point of sale and inventory
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with co-workers, associates, customers and with the
- Demonstrated use of Team concept of ManagementTRAVEL
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Regularly performs computer work and sits.
- Occasionally walks and stands.
- Seldom/never lifts up to 50lbs.INDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Develops objectives and general policies and procedures for a
specific program or functional area of responsibility within
general scope of established operational goals and plans.
Day-to-day work and decisions do not require direction or review by
immediate supervisor. End results are reviewed by supervisor.Full
Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at email@example.com.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Manteca , Human Resource Manager, Executive , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!