Company: 5.11 Tactical
Posted on: July 4, 2019
"We are innovators who make purpose-built gear for life's most
Our ethos defines our culture- Trusted, Responsive, Accountable and
5.11 Tactical has established itself as the fastest-growing and
most well-known brand of tactical apparel, gear and functional
products in the world. Through a commitment to operator-led product
innovation, quality and compelling value, 5.11 has developed a
loyal following among some of the most demanding and discerning
end-users of apparel and gear.
At our Operations Center in Modesto and Development Center in
Irvine, we leverage our deep relationships with Law Enforcement,
Special Forces Operators and First Responders to gain unique
insights. The results are products that break new ground combining
ruggedness, speed, range of motion and ultimate comfort in
professional duty, tactical training, adventure, women's tactical,
fitness and industrial professionals.
Reporting to the SVP, Global Operations and serving as a key member
of the 5.11 Tactical leadership team, the Vice President of
Customer Fulfillment will build and lead an efficient and effective
end-to-end, customer fulfillment process, with the goal of
maximizing customer satisfaction through operational excellence.
Enable and lead teams to leverage significant investments in ERP
(Microsoft Dynamics AX) and a new 400k sf Operations Center in
Manteca, CA. Create competitive advantage and exceed customer
commitments across all channels.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND EXPECTED OUTCOMES:
- Bring innovation to how 5.11 services its business across
distribution channels, creating best in class service for both
customers and consumers at a competitive cost to serve.
- Continue building a Customer Fulfillment team and processes
that serve current demand and will be scalable to meet future
- Increase throughput of DC, to effectively address requirements
across channels. Build a throughput capacity that will support
70,000 units shipped per day while reducing the current logistics
- Develop long-term strategic plans and implement initiatives
that ensure capabilities in Customer Service, Distribution,
Customs, Logistics and the Custom Shop meet the needs of the
growing business and deliver premium service at a lower cost to
- Identify opportunities to use the new ERP, Dynamics AX, for
process and service improvements.
- Improve labor and inventory productivity while building 5.11
culture and teamwork.
- Be an approachable, visible presence throughout the Manteca Ops
Center, setting a positive example of 5.11's ETHOS.
- Order Entry
- Customer Service
- Custom Shop (product embellishments)
- Warehouse Operations (inbound, outbound, VAS)
- Logistics (duties, freight)
- Inventory Management
- Global Logistics Counterparts in Hong Kong office
- IT warehouse operations/order processing
- Efficiency in how you get things done
- Approachable and involved leader
- Aggressiveness without abrasiveness
- Learns quickly; must be able to learn the 5.11 business
- Analytical, process-driven
- Respectful of the culture, your team and the 5.11 teammates
- 10 to 15 years of experience managing distribution center
operations, including domestic and international logistics
- Apparel / footwear industry experience preferred
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain or similar field;
MBA is a plus
- Customer focus and a track record of delivering measurable
results to both external and internal customers
- Ability to manage teams in a fast-paced environment
At 5.11 Tactical, everyone has the opportunity to be a leader and
perform in an exceptional manner. We strive to uphold our Ethos
which defines our culture-Trusted,Responsive,Accountable
- Trusted - Strive to create trust in everything we do, starting
with self-trust and relationship trust. We work on the components
of integrity, intent, capability and results.
- Responsive - Listen to the needs of our end-user Professionals,
then develop, produce and deliver solutions to their problems. Each
of us chooses to be a leader and takes charge of what is within our
circle of influence.
- Accountable- Seek to achieve results with a bias for action. We
like to compete and be measured against the most demanding
standards to ensure our continued success.
- Committed - Overcome obstacles to accomplish our goals and
support our team members when challenges arise. We complete
commitments and seek to'over-deliver" relative to expect
Keywords: 5.11 Tactical, Manteca , Vice President, Executive , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!