Registered Dietitian, Health Educator - Hybrid Work From Home
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Position Overview: Responsible for providing quality health
education to people served in our clinic, the community, and staff.
Education includes individual counseling, classes, and preventive
programs for medical nutrition therapy, diabetes self-management
and wellness. Sutter Gould Medical Foundation (SGMF) is a
non-profit, multi-specialty health care organization affiliated
with Sutter Health. Based in Modesto, SGMF provides quality medical
care, health education and research activities in a five-county
area. SGMF's medical staff includes family practitioners,
internists and pediatricians, as well as a range of specialist
physicians. Services include imaging, nuclear medicine, a health
library, health education programs, occupational medicine, diabetes
education, nutrition counseling, infertility counseling, and weight
- A bachelor or advanced degree in nutrition science or dietetics
and/or institutional management or closely related field.
- A one year internship in an accredited institution is completed
after the bachelor degree.
- Must possess a valid Registered Dietitian (RD) licensure.
- A Certification in Diabetes Education (CDE) preferred.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers cared required.
- Requires experience practicing as a Registered Dietitian in an
outpatient clinic or hospital setting.
- Previous experiencing teaching adults and young patients.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have knowledge of education principles.
- Must be knowledgeable in aspects of diabetes
- Familiarity with fiscal management and marketing is
- Must have knowledge of NCEP and ADA guidelines.
- Must have the ability to communicate both verbally and in
writing in a clear, concise manner.
- Must be able to assess a patient or situation and make
- Must be able to work independently.
Organization:Sutter Gould Medical FoundationEmployee Status:
RegularEmployee Referral Bonus: NoBenefits: YesPosition Status:
ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift: VariableShift Hours:8 Hour ShiftDays of
the Week Scheduled:Monday-FridayWeekend Requirements:
OtherSchedule: Full TimeHrs Per 2wk Pay Period:60Applications
Accepted:All Applications AcceptedAdditional Location: 2505 W.
Hammer, Stockton, CaliforniaSchedule/Shift: Full Time/
Keywords: Sutter Health, Manteca , Registered Dietitian, Health Educator - Hybrid Work From Home, Healthcare , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!