Paramedic - Full-Time No. California
Company: Cardiac Imaging, Inc.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionCardiac Imaging, Inc. (www.mobilecardiacpet.com)
has brought together advanced nuclear medicine technology with
convenient care through our turnkey mobile clinics. Our service
allows physicians to treat their patients for cardiac disease with
the most cutting edge tools in nuclear medicine, without leaving
the comfort of their practice. We exclusively perform mobile
cardiac PET imaging exams, the recognized gold standard across the
United States in detecting early coronary artery disease before it
is evident on other imaging tests.We are currently seeking a
Paramedic (Part Time or Full Time) to assist our Nuclear Medicine
Technologist on our Mobile Cardiac Imaging Program. The right
candidate will have extensive experience with stress testing
procedures, be enthusiastic and patient friendly.Local travel is
required throughout northern California, including occasional
overnight stays. All gas mileage will be reimbursed to the
employee, and the hotel accommodations will be paid for by the
organization.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of patient for stress testing procedure including
patient interviews, obtaining medical history, obtaining patient
consent and required signatures, and conducting patient teaching
related to nuclear imaging procedure, including risks and
- Assess patients blood pressure, pulse, respirations, lung
sounds, and establish Peripheral Intravenous (IV) access.
- Set up and monitor patient through 12 lead EKG stress testing
including application of 12 lead EKG monitor pads and application
- Identify EKG rhythm and interpretation.
- Preparation of pharmacological stress agents, dose calculation
- Under the direct supervision of the site physician, application
of ACLS algorithms if patients experience heart problems or cardiac
arrest during procedure including administration of resuscitation
pharmacological agents, oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway
placement and suctioning.
- Completion of daily paperwork at customer site to include
obtaining physician signature(s), photocopying, and faxing.
- Must comply with established departmental policies and
procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety and
- Active Paramedic License or Credentialed by CCI (CCT)
- ACLS Certified
- A minumum of one year of experience as a paramedic
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point,
Outlook, and Practice Management Systems preferred.
- Ability to work well with others in a professional manner in a
team oriented environmentBenefitsWe offer a complete benefits
package including Paid Time Off, health and dental insurance, STD,
LTD, life insurance.
Keywords: Cardiac Imaging, Inc., Manteca , Paramedic - Full-Time No. California, Healthcare , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!