Practice Administrator - Anesthesiology - Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Company: Cep America
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Manteca, CA - Seeking Practice Administrator
Everybody Has A Role to Play in Transforming Healthcare
As a Practice Administrator, you play a critical role by providing
direct, business operations support to our medical directors, site
physician partners, advanced providers and scribe (when applicable)
employees. At Vituity we know the impact you can have.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We
embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction
with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we
focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and
colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual
accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole.
Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine
healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are
unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to
improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice
locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year.
With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with
- Act as the operational administrator for the Anesthesiology
Department leadership and as the interface for the practice to the
hospital and community.
- Act as the front-line liaison for the provider team with
hospital C-Suite, nursing leadership, nursing staff, and Vituity
- As applicable to the site practice, responsible for all aspects
of the site clinical schedules to ensure adequate coverage with no
disruption to patient care.
- Provide administrative support to the site medical director and
site management team. Required Experience and Competencies
- Two to three years of experience in an office or healthcare
- Associate or Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Experience working in the healthcare field is preferred The
Doctors Hospital of Manteca - Manteca, California
- 73-bed facility
- Specialized treatment in elder care, mental and behavioral
health, cancer, women's healthcare, bariatric surgery and robotic
hip and knee replacement
- Other services include Emergency room, Orthopedics, Stroke
Treatment, Diagnostic Imaging, General Surgery, and Physical
Therapy. The Community
- Centrally located in California, within a few hours of
Monterey, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco Bay Area,
Sacramento, Paso Robles, and beyond!
- Beautiful weather year-round - warm summers with cool evenings
and mild winters
- Founded in 1861, in historic California, and still enjoys
affordable homes and real estate Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our unsurpassed benefits
package and superior choices, we support your needs of today and
your plans for the future. We are mindful of what matters most.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life and AD&D coverage, and
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20
match for every dollar up to 6%
- Student Loan Refinancing Options
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Wellness program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Da de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare
to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in
that. We know that when we work together across sites and
specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the
expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work
in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to
corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity,
equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity
does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race,
creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information (including family medical history), veteran status,
marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis
protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all
applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to
nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a
recruiter for more information.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Keywords: Cep America, Manteca , Practice Administrator - Anesthesiology - Doctors Hospital of Manteca, Healthcare , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!