Chief Executive Officer Doctors Hospital of Manteca, Manteca, California
Posted on: September 16, 2019
The Chief Executive Officer has overall operational responsibility
and oversight of Doctors Hospital of Manteca in Manteca,
California. The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for leading
by example, as well as setting clear strategies and performance
expectations in an environment of participation and collaboration
with senior management, physicians, and the Joint Advisory
The Chief Executive Officer has the following functional
responsibilities in leading the Doctors Hospital of Manteca:
- Ensures a positive working relationship with physicians;
creates a culture of open progressive communication and mutual
understanding between the physicians, facility leadership and
- Develops and leads a top-notch administrative team.
- Establishes a sense of mutual ?pride of ownership? among
constituencies, including physicians, employees and the community.
Nurtures a culture of shared purpose and goals among these groups,
fostering greatly improved working relationships and ensuring
consistent quality of patient care.
- Maintains a highly visible presence, interacting constantly
with key stakeholders to inform and advise them of strategies,
current healthcare trends, legislation and activities. Represents
the facility as a vital provider and employer by being an active
civic leader in the community.
- Recruits and retains first-rate physicians to work with the
- Exhibits strong communication, presentation and listening
skills to ensure facility-wide collaboration and coordination,
especially concerning physicians, employees and the community.
- Displays strong business acumen, a sophisticated knowledge of
healthcare funding, and experience in competitive marketplaces with
the ability to make complex and difficult decisions.
- In conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer of the
facility, the Chief Administrative Officer will sign to certify the
financials of the facility on a quarterly basis.
- Appropriately assesses strategic opportunities to enhance the
facility?s market position.
- Assures the highest standards of healthcare delivery and
outcomes, ensuring a constant patient focus.
- Shows creativity and judgment in developing and communicating
an executable vision that includes new product lines and services,
partnerships, and ventures.
- Continues to build solid, effective relationships with
appropriate partners, payors, businesses, customers, and the
community at large.
- Ensures positive employee relations and trust through
communication, education, consistency and dependability.
- Leads the development of progressive physician/facility
strategies and executes plans in order to optimize the long-term
potential of the facility.
- Fosters a work climate that attracts quality employees, and
provides and promotes the facility as a provider of choice for
- Demonstrates successes in integrating medical staff and
creating opportunities for growth and profitability.
CompensationA competitive compensation program will be tailored to
the selected candidate. Base salary will be supplemented by a
performance bonus and comprehensive, well-rounded benefits program,
which includes relocation assistance.
TravelApproximately 25 percent
Education/CertificationsAn undergraduate degree in Business, Health
Care Administration, or related field is required. A Master?s
degree is strongly preferred.
ExperienceMinimum ten to fifteen years of progressive experience in
facility or healthcare management, culminating in successfully
leading a complex entity in a culturally diverse, competitive urban
Incumbent should possess the following experiences, professional
and personal attributes
- Demonstrated, sophisticated understanding of healthcare and
facility financial matters; a strong, experience-based knowledge of
- Experience as a senior operational executive in a proprietary
facility, or proven capability to consistently produce positive
margins in a complex and competitive environment.
- A proven background in developing and implementing successful
strategies that ensures delivery of high quality, cost effective
healthcare. Possesses a verifiable history of engendering growth
through increased productivity as well as program development.
- A strong reputation for sustained, successful, inclusive,
trust-based physician relations, and proven success for attracting
excellent physicians. The ability to understand physicians?
viewpoints and needs, and work strategically with them in the best
interest of patients and the facility.
- A highly effective manager with a demonstrated track record of
bold leadership and bringing teams toward full utilization of their
talents and abilities to achieve desired business results.Job:
Executive SearchPrimary Location: Manteca, CaliforniaFacility:
Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Keywords: Tenet, Manteca , Chief Executive Officer Doctors Hospital of Manteca, Manteca, California, Healthcare , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!