Brand Ambassador - Manteca, CA
Company: Primal Pet Foods
Posted on: January 8, 2022
At Primal Pet Foods, we believe that living foods equals thriving
pets. That is why we strive to create the highest quality raw
nutrition for dogs and cats, using only the highest quality,
responsibly sourced whole-food ingredients.
Our mission is focused on elevating the health of pets through
species appropriate nutrition. As passionate pet owners, we
understand the care and concern that goes into choosing a source of
nutrition for your companion. That's why we've developed products
that make it easier than ever to keep your pet's diet as close to
nature as possible.
We are seeking outgoing, organized individuals who enjoy working
with the public, have a love for pets, and share our philosophy of
Demo Team Members act as Primal ambassadors in their community,
creating a positive impact on the life of pets through customer
engagement and education. They will strive to positively impact
more pets lives through education with the goal being to have as
many pets as possible incorporating Primal products into their
diet. Demo Team Members work with select local stores to create
their own flexible schedule.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Engage customers to educate about and directly impact the
increase in sales of Primal products.
- Build product display to company specifications and set up kits
in stores as needed.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to confidently
articulate product info and benefits.
- Participate in continued education and training.
- You must be able to work effectively independently.
- Arrive on time and check in with Store Manager or
- Set up your demo table (refer to your demo guide
- Coordinate schedule with provided retailers to determine
mutually beneficial demo times for each store location.
- Respect store staff, property and policies.
- Able and willing to store, in a clean and dry place, a small
bin of demo gear, a small folding table, and a supply of product
samples and marketing materials.
- Maintain personal supply inventory; utilizing provided
electronic request forms.
- Accurately record and report customer approaches and sales
using excel or other electronic reporting software.
- Provide staffing support for local events.
- Communicate with Demo Lead or Manager in a timely manner.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to transport
product and marketing material to and from events.
- Proper housekeeping throughout the shift for an organized and
clean appearance of area.
- Submit electronic time cards consistently and in a timely
- Punctual and regular attendance for demos required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications And Skills
- Have a strong love for pets and basic knowledge of animal
- Previous pet retail or sales experience is a bonus, but not
- Desire to interact and work closely with customers.
- Ability to recognize individual needs of pets and recommend the
appropriate Primal products on a case-to-case basis.
- Access to a computer and basic computer skills are necessary;
including the ability to send and receive emails, use electronic
forms, and submit electronic time sheets.
- Team members must be prepared to spend the majority of their
- Reliable transportation with the ability to transport product
to and from demo locations is necessary.
Primal Pet Group is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Primal Pet Foods, Manteca , Brand Ambassador - Manteca, CA, Hospitality & Tourism , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!