Company: 5.11 Tactical
Posted on: February 14, 2020
"We are innovators who make purpose-built gear for life's most
Our ethos defines our culture- Trusted, Responsive, Accountable and
5.11 Tactical has established itself as the fastest-growing and
most well-known brand of tactical apparel, gear and functional
products in the world. Through a commitment to operator-led product
innovation, quality and compelling value, 5.11 has developed a
loyal following among some of the most demanding and discerning
end-users of apparel and gear.
At our Operations Center in Manteca and Development Center in
Irvine, we leverage our deep relationships with Law Enforcement,
Special Forces Operators and First Responders to gain unique
insights. The results are products that break new ground combining
ruggedness, speed, range of motion and ultimate comfort in
professional duty, tactical training, adventure, women's tactical,
fitness and industrial professionals.
Under the direction of the Custom Shop Production Floor Supervisor
and the Screen Print Lead, this position is responsible for
accurately and efficiently screen-printing on 5.11 Tactical and 3rd
party apparel and products. Responsible for press set-up, press
tear-down and press operation. Insures consistent production rates,
high product quality and timely order completion. This person must
possess a close attention to detail and practice good judgement to
exceed our customer's expectations. Responsible for exceeding
department and individual goals.
- Must gain knowledge and become proficient in the use of
- Must follow all department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must learn or have existing experience with all Screen Print
embellishment techniques and application.
- Must be familiar with all 5.11 products and their construction
to better understand embellishment opportunities and
- Must be familiar with all Screen Print production processes
(screen reclamation and prep, screen coating, screen imaging and
developing, ink mixing and pantone matching, engineering sequences,
press set up and operation, dryer settings and variables, QC and
- Must learn and understand all FTZ compliance requirements.
- Must meet and keep up with standard capacity goals.
- Follows daily production schedule to ensure customer orders are
produced for on-time delivery (by set production date).
- Follows instructions provided in the production paperwork
packet to verify product style, color and sizing; total quantity of
product; and verifies correct design, graphic size, production
sequence, ink colors and graphic placement.
- Responsible for using correct screens sequence on press.
- Responsible for using and verifying correct pantone colors in
the corresponding screens.
- Responsible for the proper selection of squeegee for desired
- Must print pre-production test print for every order to be
approval by Screen Print Lead prior to running production.
- Adjusts press for proper squeegee pressure, squeegee speed,
flash temp, flash time and run speed.
- Watches production closely, examining every unit for quality
and corrects issues as necessary.
- Notifies Screen Print Lead of shortages with orders.
- Informs Screen Print Lead of machine malfunction.
- Maintains and ensures press equipment is clean and in proper
operating condition daily.
- Maintains neat and efficient working area.
- Assists in solutions to improve efficiencies and can
troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Scan orders complete in Shopworks.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following credentails:
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Strives to meet and exceed department goals.
- Remains open to other's ideas and try new things; Shares
expertise with others; Gives and welcomes feedback; Applies
feedback to improve performance; Contributes to building a positive
team spirit; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Works with integrity and ethically.
- Adheres to 5.11 Policies and Procedures; Upholds organizational
- Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and
accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning decisions;
Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes
- Measures self against standard of excellence; Demonstrates
accuracy and thoroughness; Reacts well under pressure; Assesses own
strengths and weaknesses; Accepts responsibility for own actions;
Treats people with respect and consideration.
- Meets productivity standards; Strives to increase productivity;
Completes tasks correctly and on time; Uses time efficiently;
Aligns work with strategic goals; Looks for ways to improve and
promote quality; Displays orientation to profitability
- Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and
materials properly; Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Is consistently at work and on time; commits to long hours of
work when necessary to reach goals.
- 5.11 Tactical provides a competitive salary, a full range of
outstanding benefits, a great working environment built on trust
and respect, with unbridled support for all of our Associates to
succeed. Some of those benefits include but are not limited to:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan, 401K
- Life Insurance
- Basic Disability
At 5.11 Tactical, everyone has the opportunity to be a leader and
perform in an exceptional manner. We strive to uphold ourEthos
which defines our culture-Trusted,Responsive,Accountable
- Strive to create trust in everything we do, starting with
self-trust and relationship trust. We work on the components of
integrity, intent, capability and results.
- Listen to the needs of our end-user Professionals, then
develop, produce and deliver solutions to their problems. Each of
us chooses to be a leader and takes charge of what is within our
circle of influence.
- Seek to achieve results with a bias for action. We like to
compete and be measured against the most demanding standards to
ensure our continued success.
- Overcome obstacles to accomplish our goals and support our team
members when challenges arise. We complete commitments and seek
to'over-deliver" relative to expectations.
5.11's practice is to hire at 18 years of age and older only
Keywords: 5.11 Tactical, Manteca , Screen Printer, Other , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!