Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - School
Company: Preferred Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: November 11, 2021
(SLP) - School
SLP Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Speech-Language Pathologist with
pediatric experience to
work at an excellent school district in Manteca, CA. This is a
fantastic opportunity to build upon your speech-language pathology
skills while advancing your SLP career. The job will entail
providing speech therapy and rehabilitation services to students in
the school district. You care about kids and are committed to
helping each student make educational progress.
- Assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, communication,
and swallowing disorders.
- Recognize indications and contradictions to treatment, modify
treatment programs, and be familiar with normal and abnormal
- Instruct student/family as needed, adapt conventional speech
therapy techniques to meet their needs.
- Document concisely, accurately, and legibly all appropriate
charting and paperwork.
- Follow ASHA guidelines for ethical and high-quality job
- Active state license as a speech-language pathologist
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of SLP
experience within the last 5
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable
staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied
health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their
skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building
lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We
believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care.
Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The
Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call
800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment
of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Preferred Healthcare Staffing, Manteca , Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - School, Other , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!