Company: Interior Logic Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 6, 2022
The primary responsibility of the Cabinet Specialist is to---
support all day-to-day operations of the cabinet team to ensure the
efficient completion of all jobs.
- Confirm all acknowledgements for accuracy and completion.
- Use our tracking system to manager estimated time of arrivals
for lot orders, parts, shorts and customer service items.
- Ensure all correct ordering of all shorts post install date and
parts needed by customer service. This includes tracking and
ensuring that appropriate teams are entering data into operation
- Manage the truck manifest to 3PL's using excel spreadsheet
capturing all inputs. Communicate the schedule from the truck
manifest to the production and customer service team.
- Manager the shipment of purchase orders sent to Elkay and
create trailers for expedited and on-time deliveries to the 3
- Validate all toll orders for design integrity and
- Provide design assistance in the field for installer when
- Provide back check on Monday.com for Estimator and Field
Manager roles on a weekly basis with communication sent every
Monday at noon to appropriate teams regarding weekly "hots".
- Will provide weekly updates as to respective team performance
to cabinet manager and area managers.
- Follow and enforce OSHA laws and support safe working
- Inform warehouse staff of delivery dates or back order status
of materials ordered for jobs.
- Communicate with Production, Sales, Design Center, Order
Processing Department and Warehouse staff to avert problems.
- Regular and predictable work attendance is an essential
function of the job.
- All other job duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate's or Bachelor's
Degree is preferred
- Minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional
working relationships with builders, vendors, subordinates and
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem
areas, conflicts, and issues
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains
reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in
decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Strong organizational skills to insure adequate tracking
systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information
associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management,
spreadsheet and word process software and order processing
We are an EEO Employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, physical or mental disability, marital status or
Keywords: Interior Logic Group, Inc., Manteca , Cabinet Specialist*, Other , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!