Caregiver (for children and adults)
Company: Pacific Homecare Services
Posted on: January 11, 2022
5 Star Google and Facebook Reviews!JOB SUMMARY:Provide
high-quality, in-home care for children and adults with
developmental disabilities during their primary caregivers absence.
Care Providers are to provide for the clients physical,
recreational, nutritional, developmental, and social needs. Care
Providers engage in age and ability appropriate activities, that
enhance the clients quality of life.All new hires must be
vaccinated against COVID-19 or be deemed eligible under the
qualified exemptions by November 30, 2021.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide non-medical, in-home care for clients with
- Assist clients with personal care and daily living needs, which
may include dressing, bathing, grooming, feeding,
diapering/toileting, or hygiene needs.
- Engage clients in age and ability appropriate activities.
- Keep clients safe in their homes while parents/guardians are
out of the home.
- Prepare meal and snack.
- Submit reports on any incidents.
- Act quickly and responsibly in the event of an
emergency.REASONS TO APPLY:
- Work with clients whom you are best matched based on your
- Work with clients near your home and community.
- Create a schedule around school, family, other jobs, or
- Be part of a team that truly appreciates you.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Bonuses and appreciation events.
- Free fingerprinting for new hires.
- Paid sick time.ABOUT THE COMPANY:We are looking for special
Care Providers to help families care for their loved ones, build
bonds, and make a difference. If this sounds like you and you
relate to our company values, we would like to hear from you. Will
you be next to join us in making a difference?Pacific Homecare is
an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We
do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national
origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Keywords: Pacific Homecare Services, Manteca , Caregiver (for children and adults), Other , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!