Posted on: January 12, 2022
Franchisees typically rely on Sales Associates to provide
outstanding service, maintain a clean, customer friendly
environment, stock and merchandise products, and operate the
register. - Franchisees expect store employees to demonstrate
reliability, honesty, and greet customers with a smile. -What might
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Drive sales through effective communication with customers
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in your
- Perform cashier duties (ring sales and maintain cash
- Perform all regular cleaning activities, and other tasks
included in your job assignments
- Forecast, order and stock merchandise (with appropriate
- Check in merchandise deliveries from vendors
Physical Requirements -While physical requirements for store
employees may change depending on your franchisee, the position
typically requires constant standing, bending, reaching, frequent
lifting of 1-5 lbs, and occasional lifting of up to 40 -50 lbs.
You acknowledge and understand that this position is for a
potential employment opportunity at a 7-Eleven convenience store
operated by an independent contractor franchisee of 7-Eleven, Inc.,
and is not for a potential employment opportunity at 7-Eleven, Inc.
- The information you provide will be provided directly to the
franchisee. - You must communicate directly with the franchisee who
will conduct the entire hiring process. The franchisee is solely
responsible for all hiring decisions and other employment matters
and may contact you to request additional information or conduct an
interview. 7-Eleven Franchisees are Independent Contractors who are
solely responsible to control the manner and means of the day to
day operation of their stores. As such, each Franchisee solely
controls all aspects of his or her employment practices.
Keywords: 7-Eleven., Manteca , Store Employee, Other , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!