Caregiver for Senior Clients: Change Lives Today! (Part-time)
Company: Pacific Homecare Services
Posted on: August 6, 2022
All new hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
(including Booster, if eligible) or be deemed eligible under the
qualified exemptions: Medical or Religious.ABOUT THE COMPANY:We are
looking for special Care Providers to help families care for their
loved ones, build bonds, and make a difference. If this sounds like
you and you relate to our company values, we would like to hear
from you. Will you be next to join us in making a difference?JOB
SUMMARY:Pacific Homecare Services offers quality non-medical home
care to individuals who are disabled and elderly. Since 2005, we
have been empowering special needs children, young adults, and
seniors of our cherished community. Our core values are Respect,
Honesty, and Kindness.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide non-medical, in-home care for elderly and veteran
- Assist clients with personal care and daily living needs, which
may include dressing, bathing, grooming, feeding,
diapering/toileting, or hygiene needs.
- Engage clients in age and ability appropriate fun
- Keep clients safe in their homes and in the community.
- Prepare meal and snack.
- Submit reports on any incidents.
- Act quickly and responsibly in the event of an
emergency.REASONS TO APPLY:
- Work with clients whom you are best matched based on your
- Work with clients near your home and community.
Create a schedule around school, family, other jobs, or
- Be part of a team that truly appreciates you.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Bonuses and appreciation events.
- Free fingerprinting for new hires.
- Paid sick time.
Pacific Homecare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion,
color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
characteristics.PPE:Indeed has a place to list PPE, so it is not
included in the ad. It should read anywhere as follows:Pacific
Homecare Services recognizes the importance of current and ongoing
safety for our Care Providers. Personal protective equipment (PPE)
including gloves, thermometers, respirators, and hand sanitizer is
provided to all new hires and is always available in our offices,
Keywords: Pacific Homecare Services, Manteca , Caregiver for Senior Clients: Change Lives Today! (Part-time), Other , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!