Halloween City Seasonal Supervisor FT
Company: Party City
Posted on: September 20, 2022
JOIN US... IT'LL BE A SCREAM!
Halloween City is the seasonal Halloween division of PCHI/Party
City. We've been reanimating retail across the country with pop-up
stores since the 1980's and helping others create an unforgettable
Halloween is what we live for. Our Experience Leads lead by example
and possess the energy and enthusiasm to match our customers
excitement while providing an exceptional shopping experience. We
are knowledgeable about our products and services because we have
the best selection of Halloween goods in the industry. We ensure we
are easy to shop and inspiration lurks in every aisle.
At PCHI/Party City, our promise is Customer First, People Matter,
It Can Be Done and Celebrate! We live our brand every day and love
CUSTOMER-FIRST! (BRING OUR SERVICE MODEL TO LIFE: FRIENDLY, EASY,
* You are responsible for executing best in class sales and service
* Experience Leads reinforce exceptional customer service behaviors
delivered by the store team through accountability, recognition,
* Experience Leads provide value to our guest by delivering a
customer friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience
* You will leverage technology to enhance the customer service
experience for our internal and external customers.
* You will cultivate an 'It can be done' attitude with your team
when it comes to overcoming obstacles and bringing joy to our
* Experience Leads are responsible for helping deliver on sales,
profit, and service targets, as well as delivering on all key Omni
strategies and metrics
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE PARTY?
* Do you possess prior retail management experience?
* Can you lead a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
* Are you obsessed with ensuring that your customers are beyond
* Are you adaptable and able to manage change daily through your
* Do you possess strong communication skills and the ability to
build relationships with your staff and customers?
* Experience Leads will master all OMNI channel service platforms,
including in-store pickup, delivery, curbside pickup, and
* You will manage and plan the daily and weekly workload to deliver
on store sales goals and customer engagement.
* You will assist the Store Team Leader with team onboarding and
* You will continuously direct and coach store team members.
* You will support the Store Team Leader in holding associates
accountable to expectations.
* Experience Leads are expected to work a schedule that aligns to
customer and business needs.
* Experience Leads are responsible for creating an environment that
promotes associate engagement and retention.
* As part of the Leader on Duty (LOD) team, you are responsible for
other various processes and procedures to ensure an efficiently
PARTY PERKS AND REWARDS
* Competitive salary
* Fun working environment
* Generous associate discount
Keywords: Party City, Manteca , Halloween City Seasonal Supervisor FT, Other , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!