Family Support Counselor
Company: Victor Community Support Services Manteca
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Pay Range: *$17.39 - $22.99 per hour + \*$500 Sign-on
(DOE and additional compensation for approved county threshold
* Learning Organization: Victor provides the best training for new
grads and clinicians looking to begin their career!
* Leadership Development: Victor provides employees leadership
training and promotes within! Many of our executive leadership team
have been promoted from entry-level positions!
* Reimbursements: Victor provides reimbursements for license
registration fees, CEUs, travel, internet/cell phone usage and
* Loan Forgiveness: Victor employees can apply for Public Service
*"Our Mission is to be a catalyst for sustained improvement in the
lives of those we touch."*
* Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision
* Life Insurance plan for employee and family
* 8 Paid Holidays, PTO and Sick pay
* Retirement Savings Plan (403B)
* 100% Employer Funded Retirement Plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Verizon Wireless Discount
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Flexible Community-Based Schedules
*Job Summary: *
Under the direct supervision of the assigned Supervisor, the
*Family Support Counselor/Mental Health Specialist *has
responsibility for providing support services to individuals and
families as identified in the designated program and/or
*Essential Functions: *
* Provides individual and family support services in accordance
with the individualized plans.
* Able to effectively engage, develop relationships with
appropriate boundaries with assigned clients.
* Effectively manages a flexible community based schedule.
* Completes all required documentation according to Agency and
program standards within required time constraints.
* Is an active member of assigned treatment teams.
* Meets Agency service percentage standard reflecting expected time
spent with clients, if applicable.
*Minimum Required Education and Experience: *
* Must possess a high school diploma/GED and two years' experience
working with children, youth, adults and/or families in social work
or mental health.
*Position Requirements: *
* Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal
automobile insurance and clean driving record.
* Must be physically and mentally fit. Must be willing to complete
a Tuberculosis (TB) and drug screening test.
* Must be willing to complete a personal background investigation
conducted by the State of California.
* Must be flexible to work nights and weekends, may need to work a
split-shift, varying schedule according to operational needs.
* Must provide proof of Covid-19 vaccine or exemption due to
religious or medical condition.
*Physical Requirements: *
* Must be able to work in an office or outdoor environment
including standing, walking, and running, sitting for extended
periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional
carrying and lifting up to 25 pounds and up to 10 pounds
* Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in a vehicle
for traveling up to 100 miles driving distance.
_Victor Community Support Services (VCSS) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. It is the policy of VCSS to provide equal employment
opportunities for all qualified persons. All applicants will be
considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, medical
condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic
information, or denial of medical and family care leave, or any
other non-job-related factors._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.39 - $22.99 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* working with youth, families, or adults: 2 years (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Victor Community Support Services Manteca, Manteca , Family Support Counselor, Other , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!