Kid Zone Team Member (Club #9) - Manteca
Posted on: May 10, 2019
009 - In-Shape: Manteca
1805 E. Yosemite Ave. Manteca, California 95336
Apply directly at:
Job Summary:The Kids Zone team member provides supervision to
In-Shape member's children in the Kids Club, a place within the
club where children are entertained with books, art and toys under
adult supervision. The ideal candidate ensures a safe and caring
environment for children while parent-members are enjoying their
Candidates must have a personality that shines and creates member
confidence. Providing good communications with parent-members,
child safety and welfare and the ability to influence positive
self-concepts in children is highly regarded.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observe and monitor the activities of all children in the Kids
- Organize and participate in recreational activities, as
- Read to children, teach simple painting, drawing, handicrafts,
- Instruct children in health and personal habits such as eating,
resting, and fitness.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in
- Support social development, encouraging understanding of others
and positive self-concepts with all children.
- Sanitize toys and play equipment.
- Ensure only authorized personal is allowed in the Kids
- Ensure all policies and procedures of the Kids Club are
followed by Staff, Children and the Parent/Members.
- Participate in Team Clean process to pick up a variety of items
from varies sections of the club (weights, towels, trash, etc).
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Some pre-school or day care experience desired.
- Patience and creative energy to work with children as well as a
high tolerance for childhood behaviors.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills to work with
children and parents.
- Physical stamina to care for groups of energetic young
- Bilingual skills a plus.
Work Environment/ Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
exposed to fumes or airborne particles, changes in
temperature/humidity; moving mechanical parts and vibration and
exercise equipment; frequently required to stand, walk 4-8hours/8
hour day; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands
and arms; and frequently use both feet and move them
forward/backward and side to side; seldom required to sit;
frequently to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and
continuously reach and twist, including side-to-side movements;
carry or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift, carry or move
Why In-Shape?At In-Shape, we offer great career potential where one
can help others achieve their goals of health and wellness! We're
committed to hiring motivated and energetic individuals who are
looking to make a difference in people's lives.We firmly believe in
career development and advancement at In-Shape, strongly
encouraging continuing education, and even offer specialized
training for nearly every position. As a team member, you'll have
the opportunity to work at various locations and within different
departments throughout your career. Our clubs, our team members,
and our commitment to an active and healthy lifestyle are the key
ingredients to a fun and rewarding career in the fitness
Keywords: In-Shape, Manteca , Kid Zone Team Member (Club #9) - Manteca, Other , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!