Screen Printer - Manteca
Company: 5.11, Inc
Posted on: June 4, 2019
We are innovators who make purpose-built gear for the most
demanding missions. 5.11 Tactical is the fastest-growing and most
well-known brand of tactical apparel, gear, and functional products
in the world. We work closely with first responders, Special Forces
operators, industrial and fitness professionals around the globe to
create unique apparel and gear that inspires readiness. Under the
direction of the Custom Shop Production Floor Supervisor and the
Screen Print Lead, this position is responsible for accurately and
efficiently screen-printing on 5.11 Tactical and 3rd party apparel
and products. Responsible for press set-up, press tear-down, and
press operation. Ensures consistent production rates, high product
quality, and timely order completion. This person must possess
close attention to detail and practice good judgment to exceed our
customers expectations. Responsible for exceeding department and
individual goals. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must gain knowledge and become proficient in the use of
- Must follow all department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must learn or have existing experience with all Screen Print
embellishment techniques and application.
- Must be familiar with all 5.11 products and their construction
to better understand embellishment opportunities and
- Must be familiar with all Screen Print production processes
(screen reclamation and prep, screen coating, screen imaging and
developing, ink mixing and Pantone matching, engineering sequences,
press set up and operation, dryer settings and variables, QC and
- Must learn and understand all FTZ compliance requirements.
- Must meet and keep up with standard capacity goals.
- Follows daily production schedule to ensure customer orders are
produced for on-time delivery (by set production date).
- Follows instructions provided in the production paperwork
packet to verify product style, color and sizing; total quantity of
the product; and verifies the correct design, graphics size,
production sequence, ink colors, and graphics placement.
- Responsible for using correct screens sequence on press.
- Responsible for using and verifying correct Pantone colors in
the corresponding screens.
- Responsible for the proper selection of squeegee for the
- Must print pre-production test print for every order to be
approved by Screen Print Lead prior to running production.
- Adjusts press for proper squeegee pressure, squeegee speed,
flash temp, flash time and run speed.
- Watches production closely, examining every unit for quality
and corrects issues as necessary.
- Notifies Screen Print Lead of shortages with orders.
- Informs Screen Print Lead of machine malfunction.
- Maintains and ensures press equipment is clean and in proper
operating condition daily.
- Maintains a neat and efficient working area.
- Assists in solutions to improve efficiencies and can
troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Scan orders complete in Shop works.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS: To
perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Strives to meet and exceed department goals.
- Remains open to others ideas and try new things; Shares
expertise with others; Gives and welcomes feedback; Applies
feedback to improve performance; Contributes to building a positive
team spirit; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Works with integrity and ethically.
- Adheres to 5.11 Policies and Procedures; Upholds organizational
- Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and
accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning decisions;
Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes
- Measures self against standard of excellence; Demonstrates
accuracy and thoroughness; Reacts well under pressure; Assesses own
strengths and weaknesses; Accepts responsibility for own actions;
Treats people with respect and consideration.
- Meets productivity standards; Strives to increase productivity;
Completes tasks correctly and on time; Uses time efficiently;
Aligns work with strategic goals; Looks for ways to improve and
promote quality; Displays orientation to profitability
- Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and
materials properly; Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Is consistently at work and on time; commits to long hours of
work when necessary to reach goals. BENEFITS:
- 5.11 Tactical provides a competitive salary, a full range of
outstanding benefits, a great working environment built on trust
and respect, with unbridled support for all of our Associates to
succeed. Some of those benefits include but are not limited
to:Medical and Dental InsuranceVision Plan, 401KLife InsuranceBasic
Disability ETHOS: At 5.11 Tactical, everyone has the opportunity to
be a leader and perform in an exceptional manner. We strive to
uphold our Ethos which defines our culture Trusted, Responsive,
Accountable and Committed. Ethos Trusted Responsive Accountable
Committed 5.11 Tactical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: 5.11, Inc, Manteca , Screen Printer - Manteca, Other , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!