Accounts Receivable Clerk
Company: 5.11 Tactical
Posted on: July 6, 2019
"We are innovators who make purpose-built gear for life's most
Our ethos defines our culture- Trusted, Responsive, Accountable and
5.11 Tactical is the fastest-growing and most well-known brand of
tactical apparel, gear, and functional products in the world. We
work closely with first responders, Special Forces operators,
industrial and fitness professionals around the globe to create
unique apparel and gear that inspires readiness.
At our Operations Center in Manteca and Development Center in
Irvine, we leverage our deep relationships with Law Enforcement,
Special Forces Operators and First Responders to gain unique
insights. The results are products that break new ground combining
ruggedness, speed, range of motion and ultimate comfort in
professional duty, tactical training, adventure, women's tactical,
fitness and industrial professionals.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for compiling,
recording, verifying, and maintaining data and credits for accounts
- Responsible for posting lockbox, inner office, credit card, and
miscellaneous payments to customer accounts on a daily basis.
- Pulling Credit Reports
- Responds to credit inquiries in a reasonable and timely
- Sends out reference requests and follows up on requests in a
timely manner to assist in the credit process.
- Files records for the accounting department.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college
or technical school or equivalent combination of education and
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions,
correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write professional correspondence
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply
and divide by 10's and 100's
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
extensive computer experience to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and
working knowledge of ABS or similar order software
- 10 key by touch is required.
At 5.11 Tactical, everyone has the opportunity to be a leader and
perform in an exceptional manner. We strive to uphold ourEthos
which defines our culture-Trusted,Responsive,Accountable
- Strive to create trust in everything we do, starting with
self-trust and relationship trust. We work on the components of
integrity, intent, capability and results.
- Listen to the needs of our end-user Professionals, then
develop, produce and deliver solutions to their problems. Each of
us chooses to be a leader and takes charge of what is within our
circle of influence.
- Seek to achieve results with a bias for action. We like to
compete and be measured against the most demanding standards to
ensure our continued success.
- Overcome obstacles to accomplish our goals and support our team
members when challenges arise. We complete commitments and seek
to'over-deliver" relative to expectations.
Keywords: 5.11 Tactical, Manteca , Accounts Receivable Clerk, Other , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!