Strategic Account Analyst
Company: 5.11 Tactical
Posted on: March 28, 2020
"We are innovators who make purpose-built gear for life's most
Our ethos defines our culture- Trusted, Responsive, Accountable and
5.11 Tactical has established itself as the fastest-growing and
most well-known brand of tactical apparel, gear and functional
products in the world. Through a commitment to operator-led product
innovation, quality and compelling value, 5.11 has developed a
loyal following among some of the most demanding and discerning
end-users of apparel and gear.
The Strategic Account Analyst is responsible for providing business
intelligence to support the growth of Strategic Accounts by
identifying and communicating performance insights to key business
functions. This role will partner with sales, operations, and
Strategic Account leadership to identify KPI's; define data capture
and measurement processes; and developing business, operational
solutions, recommendations for presentation to Strategic Account,
Sales, and Sr. Leadership teams.
- Gather and analyze inventory, pipeline, sales, and sell-through
data to develop sales forecasts and identify opportunities--
- Leverage strong technical and quantitative skills to evaluate
results, trends, and goals to guide business decisions related to
- Use thorough forecasting and planning techniques to ensure
optimal customer inventory to meet demand.
- Present data insights with sales partners, cross-functionally,
and to strategic account partners to inform business planning and
- Implement measurement processes and scheduled analysis of
end-user organization opportunity pipeline to identify impact on
- Analyze order flow to identify anomalies, bottlenecks, and
process improvement opportunities pertaining to order
- Identify and develop necessary reports and dashboards to
analyze sales and operations metrics to identify and communicate
opportunities and trends.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in business analytics or related
- Professional experience in data mining and analyzing data,
reporting on and presenting data to key stakeholders
- Must be fluent in Excel, strong in PowerPoint and Word
- Experience summarizing and reporting data to various levels of
- Experience with data analysis and visualization (Power BI a
- Hands-on experience with CRM systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
At 5.11 Tactical, everyone has the opportunity to be a leader and
perform in an exceptional manner. We strive to uphold our Ethos
which defines our culture- Trusted, Responsive, Accountable and
- Strive to create trust in everything we do, starting with
self-trust and relationship trust. We work on the components of
integrity, intent, capability and results.
- Listen to the needs of our end-user Professionals, then
develop, produce and deliver solutions to their problems. Each of
us chooses to be a leader and takes charge of what is within our
circle of influence.
- Seek to achieve results with a bias for action. We like to
compete and be measured against the most demanding standards to
ensure our continued success.
- Overcome obstacles to accomplish our goals and support our team
members when challenges arise. We complete commitments and seek
to'over-deliver" relative to expectations.
It is 5.11's practice to high at 18 years of age or older.
Keywords: 5.11 Tactical, Manteca , Strategic Account Analyst, Professions , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!