Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This position is responsible for ensuring that all inventory
adjustments, error queues, and other financial issues are
researched and reconciled to maintain the highest level of
inventory accuracy within a Medline distribution center.
- Effectively plan and schedule and conduct cycle counts/
- Train and mentor facility team members on proper inventory
processes and procedures. Course correct where applicable.
- Reviews Material Movement Exception Report and Goods Over
Receipt Report daily and reconciles discrepancies as needed.
Performs adjustments in Catalyst and/or SAP to correct financial
- Manages all errors queues including ZPOGI, Z272, Workflow and
- Research problem tickets and resolve as necessary. Monitor
completeness and accuracy of inventory transactions.
- Handle and investigate service failures and customer
complaints, also known as OSI---s. Create RGAs and perform
adjustments in Catalyst and/or SAP to correct inventory on
- Effectively communicate with warehouse team members operations
management, A/P, product divisions, inventory management, item
master data, customer service, and internal audit to resolve
- Operate MHE (Material Handling Equipment) as necessary. Medline
offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with
strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a
complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life
insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more! Education
- High school diploma or equivalent Relevant Work Experience
- 2+ yrs inventory experience in a warehouse/distribution center
or similar facility Additional
- Previous experience with SAP & Catalyst, or equivalent
enterprise and warehouse management systems required; proficient
with Microsoft Office; ability to provide direction, implement
changes and adapt to changing business environment; Excellent
analytical and problem solving skills. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate---s degree Relevant Work Experience
- 1-2 years lead experience.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Manteca , OPS-Inventory Coordinator, Professions , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!