Retail Inventory Specialist
Posted on: January 5, 2022
DescriptionStaples Connect is focused on our customer and our
community, while empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As an
Inventory Specialist, you will be collaborative and inclusive in
helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented
retail culture. You'll provide an exceptional customer experience
through maintaining accurate inventory controls within the store.
You will also coach other team members to ensure accuracy of
inventory and proper backroom operations. Get great perks.
- Flexible full-time hours/shifts, weekly pay and generous paid
time off; hiring immediately
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples
reserves the right to pay more or less.
- Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and
many more benefits
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans and other retailers, etc.) Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via
text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We'll let you know if
you're not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play an active role in helping both your store and your customer
- Process inventory controls such as return to vendor or return
- Ensure back of house operations and truck process are
consistent with company safety policies and standards to maintain
- Respond quickly to customer requests and concerns
- Create a positive, inviting environment for customers and
maintain a neat and clean store
- Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present
- Be flexible in performing other duties as assigned (i.e.,
reserving online pick-ups, returns, cashier)QualificationsEssential
skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and
- Must be able to engage with customers and help them with their
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- High attention to detail; ability to juggle many priorities and
- Ability to lift/move materials up to the 100 pound range, climb
ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this
positionClick to learn more about the employee benefits, programs
and perks offered at Staples.Staples is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples, Manteca , Retail Inventory Specialist, Professions , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!