CDL Class A Truck Driver-LOCAL-HOME DAILY-Locomotive Fueling-4 Days on 3 Days OFF!
Company: Velocity Rail Solutions
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Please Call (855) 444-6792 to learn more!
Velocity Rail Solutions, Inc. is an A. Stucki Company, with a
history dating back to 1911. Velocity has long-term fixed contracts
with Class I Railroads to fuel and/or service locomotives using
specialized equipment. We have dedicated trucks that operate 24/7
365 days a year. We work in all types of weather and our work is
not seasonal. Pay you can count on!!!
- $1288+/Weekly! ($70k+/Annually)
- Home Daily!
- Paid Weekly!
- Day shift Wednesday through Saturday, or Monday, Tuesday,
- Nightshift Sunday through Wednesday.
- 48-hour schedules with 3 Consecutive days off
- Previous Tanker and/or Hazmat hauling experience NOT
- The company pays 75%-80% of benefit premiums
- Medical-High and Low Deductible plans with set copays and
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401k - give 5% get 4% match, fully vested in matching funds
- Company-paid life, AD&D, and long term disability
- Short term Disability
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contributions
- Healthcare flex spending account
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Wellness Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal EASE (Legal and Financial Assistance)
- Accident Insurance, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity
- Voya Will Prep (Free database create wills, health care
directives, power of attorney, elder care agreements, HIPAA
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Annual Work boot Reimbursement
- Prescription Safety Glasses Reimbursement We offer hourly pay
with built in Overtime on a weekly basis! Paid training! Plus we
offer "Paid Holidays", whether you are scheduled to work or not!
Vacation time starts to accrue day one, even while you are in
training. You can use it as you accrue it, carry it over, let it
build up, or cash it out! No need to wait 1 year for vacation time
to be available! We also have a full benefits package available
after 60 days of employment. Drivers find out our benefit
offerings, low deductibles, premiums, our 5% match on our 401K with
immediate vesting and they know how much we care about drivers and
Responsibilities / Job Duties:
Velocity Rail Solutions drivers are paid to be fully loaded with
red dye diesel to fuel trains on an "On-Call" basis by the
Railroad. On the Job training will be provided for qualified
individuals. The Railroad pays to have dedicated trucks and drivers
on duty 24/7/365 days a year. This includes Nights, Weekends, and
Holidays, so you can receive consistent paychecks. You are paid for
a full 12 hours to include breaks, lunches, and wait-time for
dispatches. That's right, you are paid for all On-Duty" hours,
regardless of what you are dispatched for!
- First and foremost, work safely at all times without incident.
You are empowered to STOP work at any time due to unsafe
- Follow step by step procedures when fueling and defueling
locomotives, railroad equipment, and direct to storage.
- Fully loaded and readily available, while on duty, to answer
customer dispatches and respond in a timely manner.
- Provides complete and accurate fuel accounting paperwork in the
prescribed manner within established timelines.
- Wears all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all
- Conducts pre and post shift vehicle and equipment
- Use worker protection when required and follows all customer
safety rules and regulations.
- Controls, contains and reports any spill or incident
(operational and/or safety related) immediately to management.
- Assists with light maintenance and upkeep of the vehicles and
- Assists with cleanliness and organization of company provided
office space, storage, etc.
- Ensure all training is current and kept up to date.
- Is a reliable, safe, and positive team member that demonstrates
their commitment with proper attendance, verbal or written
communication, and conduct.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager or Site Leader.
- Class A CDL with hazardous materials and tanker endorsements
- Must meet all refinery carding requirements and maintain
current refinery certifications at all times
- Must be able to clear all background checks required by the
company, customer, and government.
- Individuals are responsible for maintaining all required
licenses and certifications at all times.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must know when to ask for help.
- Moderate computer skills are required.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal
- Should be willing to work a variety of shifts including
weekends and holidays. Physical Requirements:
- Able to consistently bend, stoop, kneel and climb on and off
- May have to walk long distances on paved or unmaintained or
- Able to climb in and out of a truck cab multiple times per
shift, and climb a ladder or steps 10 or more times per day
- Able to drive and work outside in adverse weather
- Willing to work with liquid non-hazardous & dry bulk
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs frequently EEO
Please Call (855) 444-6792 or Apply Below!
Keywords: Velocity Rail Solutions, Manteca , CDL Class A Truck Driver-LOCAL-HOME DAILY-Locomotive Fueling-4 Days on 3 Days OFF!, Professions , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!