Company: Interior Logic Group Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR Interior Logic Group
The primary responsibility of the Production Coordinator is to
coordinate all day to day operations of the production team to
ensure the efficient completion of all jobs.
Job Shift: Monday - Friday 40 hours a week
Company offers: Full Benefits like medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, 401k with company match and much more! Time off that
includes vacation, sick, holidays, floating holiday, volunteer day
off, jury duty time off, and bereavement time off.
- Ensure the correct materials and supplies are available
- Communicate with programmers and schedulers daily to ensure
jobs are reaching the fabrication team in a timely manner
- Partner with purchasing team to ensure the correct materials
are available and in stock for jobs
- Follow and enforce OSHA laws and support safe working
- Schedule all jobs and installations to meet deadlines, accept
all incoming phone calls and assist Operations Manager with
resolving production related issues.
- Receive incoming production schedules from superintendents or
pull schedule dates from builder specific websites. Create sales
order headers in order entry with temporary schedule lines that are
then scheduled in schedule pro module in RFMS.
- Be available to assist in responding to issues, questions or
problems during the installation process regarding tile or carpet
layout, measurement, product shortages, etc..
- Verify that all designated builder billing POs have been saved
to the lot file on the I:Drive. If not there, request as needed
from builder and notify sales rep if problems persist.
- Confirm job specific paperwork is located in lot file on
I:Drive to be accessed by field personnel, accounting department,
order processing department and ready to be distributed to crew
leaders and/or sub-contractors. Documents are to include, diagrams,
color selection sheets, work orders and any necessary billing POs
from the builder.
- Inform warehouse staff of delivery dates or back order status
of materials ordered for jobs.
- Assist Field Personnel with obtaining POs from Superintendents
for billable production work or repairs. Responsible for creating
sales order in RFMS and generating work orders.
- Receive notification of and research cause of all material
shortages with the assistance of order processing. Responsible to
request a physical measurement from Operations Manager or other
designated field personnel. Communicate all order processing errors
to the estimating department and order necessary materials to
remedy the deficiency.
- Communicate with Production, Sales, Design Center, Order
Processing Department and Warehouse staff to avert problems.
- Supervise and assist in the processing of weekly subcontractor
or employee information and work orders for payroll.
- Maintain sub-contractor and/or employee phone list and contact
info and maintain updated active community list.
- Regular and predictable work attendance is an essential
function of the job.
- All other job duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates or Bachelors
Degree is preferred
- Minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in a production or production support a plus
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional
working relationships with builders, vendors, subordinates and
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem
areas, conflicts, and issues
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains
reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in
decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Strong organizational skills to insure adequate tracking
systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information
associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management,
spreadsheet and word process software and order processing
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- This job operates in a professional office environment
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, keyboard, mouse, phones, printers, and photocopiers
- Communicating with others to exchange information
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or
- Required to speak on the phone, receive and make calls
- Talk, hear, communicate, detect, converse with, discern,
convey, express oneself, exchange information
- Walk move, traverse, the person in this position needs to
occasionally move about inside the office to attend meetings and
utilize office machinery, etc.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Position includes close vision, distance vision and the ability
to adjust focus
Job Type: Full-time
- Job descriptions are not meant to imply that the duties stated
are the only ones to be performed by the incumbent. Employees will
be required to follow any other job-related instructions and
perform any other job-related duties requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to
compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit
workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company
strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race,
ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed
or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial
status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including
gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation,
citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or
reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other
status or classification protected by applicable federal, state,
and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable
accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the
sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates
depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The
Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices,
or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the
workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of
personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising,
recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work
assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave,
compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges,
terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or
events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of
Keywords: Interior Logic Group Inc., Manteca , Production Coordinator*, Professions , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!