Company: Human Bees
Posted on: June 20, 2022
- - -
- -(10) -Summary: -The shipping clerk helps maintain the flow of
the warehouse for the receiving and picking process. - -(11)
-Essential Duties & Responsibilities: - -Shipping/Receiving Clerk
- Check all outgoing orders -to ensure they are correct for
processing and released from credit hold in a timely manner. - -
- Redo all order lines where product cannot be located, with
follow up to the customer and customer service desk as well. -
- Manage container check in log and scheduling of inbound trucks.
- Prepare common carrier shipments; generate bill of lading,
scheduling etc. -
- Prepare and process customer returns for pick up. Handle all
paperwork for vendor returns and allocation of product. -
- Communicate -in a timely manner via -e-mail and telephone with
other departments and fulfil all requests thoroughly. -
- Maintain and create spreadsheets. -
- Handle driver and customer issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure drivers have all returning freight appropriately
labelled upon arrival to Manteca. -
- Scan proof of deliveries into our scanning system and supply to
our customer base as needed. -
- Prepare and distribute inter branch mail.
- Invoice all shipments delivered that day. -
- Input transfer paperwork into the system and fill orders for
- Receive product into our system from incoming trucks and fill
back orders. -
- Train new hires or current clerks.
- Team player and self-motivated. -
- Performs other duties as assigned.Cycle Counting Task
- Maintain accurate inventories of all materials and finished
- Work closely with Management and Cost Accounting in the
creation of cycle counts.
- Train new hires or current cycle counters.
- Initiate, conduct and reconcile cycle counts.
- Adhere to cycle count schedule.
- Lead all research into inventory issues and -discrepancies;
- Communicate issues in a timely manner.
- Able to reconcile discrepancy reports from outside
- Support receiving efforts as needed.
- Work with management and team members of all disciplines to
continuously improve Inventory Control processes and practices
within all operational areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned. - -(12) -Leadership
Responsibilities (Team Leaders Only): - -(13) -Standards, licenses,
-registration, -and Certifications: -Forklift certifications for
main cycle counters. -(14) -Essential Skills and Abilities: -To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each of the essential skills and abilities satisfactorily.
- -The requirements listed below are representative of the skills
and/or abilities required. - - -
- Teamwork and Professionalism -- team spirited, exhibits
objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes
feedback; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and
objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed. -Approaches
others in a tactful and professional manner; reacts well under
pressures; treats others with respect and consideration regardless
of their status or position; reacts with sensitivity toward
emotional topics and issues; behaviours support -B.R. Funsten & Co.
-core values (per Employee Handbook). -
- Oral and Written Communication -- speaks clearly and
persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and
obtains clarification; responds well to questions; participates in
meetings. Writes clearly -and informatively; edits work for
spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written
- Diversity and Ethics -- shows respect and sensitivity for
cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity;
promotes a harassment-free environment. Treats people with respect;
keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with
integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values. -
- Attendance/Dependability -- is consistently at work and on time
as scheduled; demonstrates good use of -discretionary time; arrives
at meetings and appointments on time. Follows instructions;
responds to management direction; takes responsibility for actions;
keeps commitments; completes tasks on time. -
- Interpersonal Skills -- open and honest, focuses on solving
conflicts, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to
others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains
open to the ideas of others. Treats people fairly; works well in
group problem solving situations; develops/champions new -ideas;
asks for and offers help when needed. - - - -(15) -Education and/or
- High School/GED required
- Customer Service Skills: - -Ability to take an order, redo an
order and check stock. - -
- Communication Skills: Must have professional phone and e-mail
demeanor. Ability to articulate both in word and writing. -
- Computer Skills: - -Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word. - -
- At least 3 years of experience in Shipping, Receiving and
Inventory Control in a manufacturing/warehouse environment.
- Experience with unit of -measure and conversion
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal
- Able to deal with competing priorities in a fast-paced
- Effective written, oral, interpersonal and communication
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
- Computerized warehouse management software knowledge a
- Licensed or ability to become licensed for operation of
forklift and/or picker (Material Handling Equipment)
- Physical ability to lift, move and/or carry a minimum of 25
lbs. - - -(16) -Performance Measures:
- Meet safety requirements.
- Meet accuracy.
- Meet system receiving and shipping requirements.
- Meet daily tasks list. - - -(17) -Physical Demands: -The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be -met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. - -Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. - -Employee must occasionally be able to handle moderate
levels of stress. -Activities -NoneOccasionally1% -33%Frequently34%
to 66%Usually67% to 100%Standing - - - -X - -Walking - - -X -
-Sitting - - - - - -XUse hands to finger, handle or feel - - -
-XReach w/hands & arms - - - -XClimb or balance - -X - - -Stooping,
kneeling, - - - -X - -Crouching or crawlingX - - -Talk or hear - -
- - -XTasting or Smelling - -X - - -
-Lifting/WeightNoneOccasionally1% -33%Frequently34% to
66%Usually67% to 100%Up to 10 lbs - - -X -Up to 25 lbs - - -X -Up
to 50 lbs - - - -X -Up to 100 lbs. - -X - -More than 100 lbs -X - -
- -VisionDescriptionXMust be able to see computer screen and
printed documents. -Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or
less). -Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
-Peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up
and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given
point) -Depth perception (three-dimensional -vision, ability to
judge distances and spatial relationships). -Ability to adjust
focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp
focus). -No special vision requirements -Work Environment
Conditions -NoneOccasionally1% -33%Frequently34% to 66%Usually67%
to 100%Wet, humid conditions (not weather - -X - -Work near moving
mechanical parts - -X - -Work in high, precarious places -X - -
-Fumes or airborne particlesX - - -Toxic or caustic chemicalsX - -
-Outdoor weather conditions -X - -Extreme heat or cold
(non-weather) -X - -Risk of electrical shockX - - -Work with
explosivesX - - -Risk of radiationX - - -Vibration - -X - - -
-Noise LevelsDescription -Very quiet (examples: forest trail,
isolation booth for hearing test) -Quiet (examples: - -library,
Keywords: Human Bees, Manteca , Shipping Clerk, Professions , Manteca, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!