General Line Technician
Company: DVF Wines
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Under close supervision, responsible for performing all glass lines and Bag-In-Box (BIB) lines tasks in an efficient, effective, and safe manner. Work rotation may include glass dump station, casing station, for the glass lines, and handpack and handstack stations for all the BIB lines. In addition, miscellaneous rework tasks for all the bottling lines.
* Diligently follows safety, GMP, and ISO procedures and policies to safeguard personal and team member's safety, wine quality and company property
* Places cases of glass bottles (empty or filled) onto the dump table or un-caser
* Hand cases various bottle sizes of wine at the current line speeds throughout the shift
* Dumps reclaim during wine changes as directed by the Team Lead or Team Supervisor
* Hand stacks cases of wine onto pallet and keeps up with the speed of the line throughout the shift
* Performs product rework (bottles, cases, etc.) to company specifications
* Performs duties on the BIB lines under the direction of the Team Lead or Team Supervisor
* Hand cases cartons of wine at the current line speeds throughout the shift
* Safely transports BIB cases on pallets utilizing a pallet jack to a shrink wrapper and then to a pick-up location throughout the shift
* Performs duties in other areas of the production line as requested by the Team Lead or Team Supervisor
* Adheres to all quality control specifications
* Follows the Delicato Operation Excellence (DOE) culture
* Uses downtime productively to clean-up or assist other team members
* Performs other general tasks commensurate with skill level, as assigned by the Team Lead or Team Supervisor
* Supports other departments, Cellar, Warehouse, and may be reassigned to alternate departments based on business needs; Cellar, Warehouse, etc.
* Other duties may be assigned
Education and Experience
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience and familiarity with production line principles is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Proper lifting technique, Safety principles and GMPs is a plus and must be able to work any shift.
High percentage of time spent on the production floor exposed to varying levels of equipment noise and temperature fluctuation based on the seasons.
* Acts in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in Team, Continuous Improvement, and Sustainable Relationships
* Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others; receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concerns in a constructive manner
* Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established safety standards and training
* Follows all Company policies and procedures
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
California Pay Transparency Disclaimer: This is a Non-Exempt position. The pay range for this position is $15.95 to $24.94.
Actual placement within range will be contingent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to the candidate's qualifications, education, experience, internal equity and alignment with market data.
Delicato Family Wines offers its employees a generous and comprehensive benefits package. The core health insurance components include medical, dental and vision, where Delicato covers nearly the entire cost for employees and a large percentage for dependents. Additional health benefits include life, disability and flexible spending accounts. Other benefits include 401(k) with generous company match, discretionary profit sharing, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, wine & merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, gym discounts & many more.
Delicato Family Wines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: DVF Wines, Manteca , General Line Technician, Professions , Manteca, California
here to apply!